A friend just visited the orphanage. She checked in on Caleb and said "he seemed very happy and affectionate when I was there – more so then any of my previous visits. He is really turning into a very nice boy. I know you will enjoy having him home and be very proud of him. He is so cute. I love his smile. I also notice that he did NOT cry at all during the time I was at the orphanage. Sometimes when all the kids are together someone gets their feelings hurt but I think everyone is doing so much better."
There are so many kids who are getting ready to come home. A lot of them are just waiting for passports. Soon we will be at that stage so hopefully they will have it sorted out by the time we get there. We don't know exactly where we are at this stage. We're somewhere in the midst of civil courts.
It can be frustrating at times to wonder what is going on over there with our file. We just pray that God will lay his hand over all the details and work everything out in His way. His timing is always perfect. We have faith in this.
Friday, April 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment