Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Little known facts....

I've been "tagged" by Laura and am supposed to reveal 7 little known facts about myself...Let's see if I can think of that many...

*I've ridden a camel before in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. (Debbie do you remember that? That was years ago... I still have a picture of it around here somewhere)

*I've also ridden an elephant...

*Todd and I started dating at age 15 and have been together ever since. We are now reaching the point where we have been together longer than we haven't.

*We have rescued and found homes for over 26 dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and horses.

*Brenda and I have been best friends since we were in nursery school. Wow, that's younger than Kelsey. Who knows what best friends she could be making right now?

*We have a dog with 3 legs.

*Favorite TV shows- The Office, Friday Night Lights and House...

Okay, not too exciting but it took me awhile to even come up with these!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love those! Thanks for doing it. My hubby, Jason, has also ridden a camel- in Egypt! I love that your friendship and marriage are with 2 people you've known for so long!