Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You cannot choose how & when you will die, but you can choose how you will live your life. I'm beginning to believe that "if our lifestyle has to be lowered, so theirs can be raised", then so be it.
I've searched and came up empty
This world has nothing for me
You are my one and only
I'm living my life for You
And I'm giving everything to You
Not holding back, from every part
I'm giving it all to You
You are the Lord of all I am
And, I'll never be the same again
I've searched and came up empty
This world has nothing for me
You are my one and only
4 comments:
I am here for you in any way you need me. Just let me know...you can count on me! xoxoxo
Thanks Amanda. You're awesome!
J, T, & K,
We are so sorry for the stress & mess of the process that you're dealing with right now. Our shoulders are here for you to cry on, ears here for listening to your complaints and hopes, and hearts filled with love and hope for your family to be together and complete soon. We love you!!!
-T & J
Thanks Taryn and Jeremy! You guys are the best. We did have a glimmer of good news today, our senator is going to have it expedited as soon as it reaches the National Visa Center. I'll put ya on speed dial just in case. ;)
Post a Comment