Thursday, October 4, 2007

Update




We got another update from a friend who was picking up her boy from Haiti.

I owe you some pictures of your son, but let me tell you he is doing great. I spent about 45 minutes with him up stairs in the big kids house (Thursday Sept 20th). We opened up the gifts and looked at the pictures. He was really happy and I can tell he understands who you are and that you are his new family. He is such a sweet kid. There is a new missionary working at the big kids house – her name is Maryann. She is 19 years old and just graduated from high school. She has only been there 2 weeks at the point I met her. She is planning on staying for a year. I can tell she has a soft spot with Dukens. He relates very well with her. I think Maryann will be giving him some extra attention. When I was there he had a cold so he was NOT feeling 100% but you couldn’t tell that when he got his gifts and was playing with his toys.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

No comments: