Tuesday, October 16, 2007
A slight delay.......Ahhhhhhh!
Okay, so last Thursday was pretty frustrating to say the least. An appt had been scheduled for Caleb's birthmom to go to the visa appt,etc. Well, they needed our paperwork from Chicago. It SHOULD have been there, (I told the Chicago office 5 times it needed to be in Haiti by Thursday) but no, someone screwed up and it didn't get there in time. They had to cancel the appt. So, his birthmom traveled 12+ hours to get to the appt because they had no way to contact her that it was canceled. I had a meltdown. This will a cause a week or two delay in everything. So I spent all day Friday trying to track down our paperwork. No one really knew where it was. Ahhhh....I did everything I could to ensure it would be there on time but it still didn't happen. So, I find out yesterday, it is now in Haiti. (Supposedly! I'll believe it when I see it!) If it is, that's good news and they can reschedule the appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment